Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Potty training....oh boy

So I can tell potty training is already going to be a blast. Yesterday I asked Jayda if she wanted to sit on her potty and she just yelled "NOOOOO!" I'm trying not to push it but have had the seat there since she was about 15 months or so just in case she was ready to train early and to slowly introduce her to it without pushing it on her since I think if you bring it out of no where when they are older they get nervous. Well she has been telling me lately when she pees or poops and doesnt like her diaper on after she has gone. So when she tells me I sit her on her potty and will even sit on the big girl potty with her so she doesn't feel alone. She'll sit there for a minute and then tries to run around naked...she LOVES being naked haha! But I sure hope that picks it up quick though once she decides she wants to!

No comments:

Post a Comment