Thursday, September 29, 2011

Couldn't Sleep Last Night and Update

So every night I have gotten horribly sad dreams. A couple nights ago I had a dream that I was taking a pregnancy test with two other friends and theirs were positive and mine was negative. One of them didn't see mine so I switched our tests. I guess maybe it was just a manifestation that everyone else around me is getting pregnant but here I sit still not pregnant.

Last night I just couldn't sleep. I was crampy and just uncomfortable. Maybe its because I'm excited too.

On Tuesday I went and got my blood drawn to get my progesterone level checked to verify if I ovulated or not. I got it later that day and it was an 18.9 which is a FANTASTIC level. They consider anything over a 5 ovulation but 18.9 means I released healthy eggs.

Well yesterday I woke up with some period like cramping which is not normal for me this early or even before my period. Then later on in the day I had some light spotting so I was super confused because the doctor said to count the first day of spotting as your first day of your cycle. But considering I just got a big level just the day before, it was only that one time, and I'm not due for my period until Sunday or Monday the doctor doesn't think it is actually my period.

Sometimes women spot and cramp a little during implantation which is when the fertilized egg implants into the uterus. I did have spotting before my positive with my first pregnancy that resulted in m/c and also with Jayda at the end of the week that I found out I was pregnant...so I guess its not that off the wall. I'm cautiously optimistic but hey maybe it is a good sign? Maybe this is it and this journey will not come to an end but to a beginning. We shall see.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great p4 level! I have my fingers crossed that what you experienced was implantation spotting and that you get your bfp soon!

    ReplyDelete