Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pretty sure...

I ovulated! Yipee! I've been temping and I have a thermal shift but mainly I know because starting on Saturday I was getting BAD ovulation pain. By Sunday I couldn't even get up without feeling SO tender. I've never had ovulation pain so bad. Then yesterday I had it a little bit but not as much. Today I have nothing. So couple that with the thermal shift and I'm pretty sure it happened. We definatly covered our bases pretty good but I'm trying not to get too excited because even if you do everything right chances aren't typically in your favor. We'll see! I'm just estatic that I actually ovulated AND ovulated on CD14! So THIS is what ovulating on CD14 feels like! I go in next tuesday for a progesterone check to make sure but I'll be shocked if it doesn't show it.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on O'ing! I'm glad the clomid worked for you!! I hope your progesterone test tomorrow reflects that with a nice high number. KMFX for your sticky rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'm hoping for a good outcome for you guys!

    ReplyDelete