Friday, June 1, 2012

Suprise Las Vegas Trip

Mothers day this year sucked. I woke up puking my guts up...to a whole new level. Thinking my morning sickness was just cray cray I then heard Chase puking in the other room. Ok. So its something else. Luckily it was just a 24 hour bug but it was ruthless. Luckily it seemed to bypass Jayder bug, but the whole mothers day was just down the drain.

So I guess Chase wanted to make it up to me so one day we decided to go have a date night. We were going to see the avengers because he hasnt seen it. As we were heading down the road he was in the far lane away from where he had to turn and I told him he better get over. Suddenly he heads on the freeway and said, "Nah, change of plans. We're going to Vegas." I was shocked. Then I kept thinking, but what about my stuff? Did you pack x,y,x? He packed EVERYTHING! I still have no idea how I didn't put two and two together.

Right before we went I took a shower which my hubby wasn't expecting since I usually take my showers at night before I go to bed. He had already packed my makeup and so he came in and said Jayda was playing with my make-up. I've told her not to many times before and so I was getting after her and she was SMILING so big. I was like STOP smiling your in trouble. She just knew that she didn't do it. Chase stooped to that level. Yes he did.

We spent the weekend with my friend Pam and her new husband Kenny. We did a little shopping, went to the Pawn Stars shop (no none of the guys from the show were there), and just watched movies. I love my hubby, he's so thoughtful!


We went to this really cute restaraunt called Serendipity 3. It was SO yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment