Sunday, April 15, 2012

I guess its our turn...

I'm pregnant.

Holy shiz balls.

Wasn't expecting that.

In shock.

The one month we took off. Don't you dare tell me its because I stopped stressing because I'll chop your gonads off.

Looks like I'm due in December but will have the baby in November.

Definatly not in the clear.

Mixed emotions.

Happy. Excited. Shocked. Nervous. Guilty (that I know so many wonderful women struggling still), Scared Shizless.

I'll report back when I sort through my emotions and stop shaking.

I keep looking at those two lines wondering if I'm going to wake up from this dream and land back into infertility hell.


15 comments:

  1. :) beyond happy for you! congratulation, enjoy your bfp! it's been a long road but you got there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ashley, hope everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DECEMBER BABY'S ROCK! Love it! And guess what, I found out I was pregnant with Aidan on Apr 15 2011, so that is so cool! Term baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. !!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooo happy for you guys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you! I don't know you but I know how bad you wanted this. I did too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! That is so exciting! Looks like our babies are due within a few months of each other again. Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!! We're so happy for you guys! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Ashley! I'm very happy to see this news. I pray all goes well for you and baby.

    ReplyDelete
  11. By the way this is Jessica, Addison's mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey sweet Lady. I know I cant even comprehend all the struggles that you have been through, but I am soo happy for you!!! You are one of thee strongest women I know.

    ReplyDelete