Monday, January 2, 2012

The Hubbs Turn

So this month it was Chase's turn to have a go at it. Currently at DRMC lies Chase's SA sample in a little chamber and he is hoping and praying they swim like little mini Michael Phelps. He was so nervous after we dropped it off because I think any man wants it to be a good number. It was one of the most awkward walks into the hospital to the lab that I've ever had and I've had quite a few of them. They said we should know in about a week but possibly before...just depends. So we'll hold our breath until then.

No he didn't pose for this. I took this on NYE without him knowing. Don't even ask why it looks like he is praying.
But through all of this Chase and I have grown so close to eachother. I'm not a very lovey dovey person so I don't talk about it often but I just love Chase so much. I feel like the love I feel is so much stronger than the day we got married. We've been through so much together and we have truely been blessed with so much. I can always count on him to make me feel better or even just let me cry and vent on those really bad days. He's my best friend.



But Chase and I have felt so blessed in the last two weeks. Chase made great money this week at work and it seems like we just keep getting blessed money wise left and right. My meds were covered by insurance. Then we found out that Chase's SA was 40% off if we paid money upfront. So instead of $150ish it was $80! Then *hopefully* my HSG will be covered by insurance...were still waiting to see if they actually did which saves us $600. Then our textbooks for school that we needed were cheap so we get to pocket all the extra money from our school grant which is a lot of money. So if we HAVE to do IUIs I think we will be just fine to do a few of them. Hopefully that won't be necessary though.


Maybe all this praying is actually starting to pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment