1. Go to Germany and visit as many Holocaust museums and concentration camps as I possibly can (I'm a big WWII nut).
2. Backpack Europe and visit Italy, Paris, London, etc.
3. Run a full marathon.
5. Be on a T.V. show
6. Get onto Price is Right
7. Get on the show Survivor
9. Get my Bachelors in Psychology
10. Get in and graduate from Grad school in Social Work
11. Get my PhD.
11. Become a social worker and work with children and women with emotional trauma
12. Open my own practice and become a therapist
13. Trace all of my family history on both sides as far as humanly possible.
15. Be someone my children look up to and respect
16. Adopt an unadoptable child or a toddler aged child.
17. Visit Washington, D.C. to see all the sites
18. Go to New York and see the 9/11 memorial
20. Have all 70 of my preemie moms and their kids together in one room
21. Go on a church history tour
22. Go full term or at least 36 weeks
23. Pay for someone's meal without them knowing.
24. Write a book
25. Fit into size 3 pants
26. Save someone's life
27. Serve a mission with Chase
28. Be the coolest, fittest old lady ever
29. Give up drinking diet soda for an entire year
30. Go to a live taping of Ellen
31. Never take anything for granted
32. Go to the Grand Canyon
to be continued....