Thank you to Mommy-in-Waiting (http://infertilityandbabydreams.blogspot.com/) for nominating me! I feel humbled to think that I am an inspiration to YOU and to list me along with some amazing women! Plus you gave me plenty of new IF blogs to follow and scanning those blogs really put things into perspective that my situation truely is not as severe and maybe I'm just being a wuss.
Now, the rules of the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award!
2. List 7 things people may not know about you.
3. Pass the award to 15 other bloggers and notify them as well.
7 Things people may not know about me:
1. I dated Chase for 5 months before we got married. Then three months later we got married. And I was just barely 19! Next week we'll be going on 4 years strong though! Yipee!!
2. Some may very well know this about me but I have a sick facinsation with morbid things. I once asked a friend who had just given birth to send me a picture of her placenta. Yeah I'm sickly facinated by stuff like that.
3. I am very into politics and grew up listening to Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannidy, and Mark Levine. Now I think they are a bunch of nuts but politics was always widely talked about (still is) in my house.
4. I hate to admit this but as active as I am I LOVE tv. I have so many shows that I have to dvr and I seriously don't know how I ever make time for it!
5. When I was a little girl I would passionately write in my journal and imagine that it would be famous like Anne Frank someday. haha
6. I could eat Cafe Rio salads every day of my life and be just fine with it.
7. Even though from the outside I appear to be outgoing, when I am in a new situation I am terrified to go up and talk to people I don't know.
Blogs I nominate are:
1. My best bud Brook (http://brookandaaron.blogspot.com/)
2. Yesenia (http://joshuacastilloesco.blogspot.com/)
3. Courtney (http://barbieandkenbrinkerhoff.blogspot.com/)
4. Lisa (http://4kingz.blogspot.com/)
5. Amanda (http://ourfertility.blogspot.com/)
6. Ericka (http://thishamptonlifeofmine.blogspot.com/)
7. Juli (http://tomandjuli.blogspot.com/)
8. Beth (http://tailsfromtheedge.blogspot.com/)
9. Courtney (http://brandenandcourtney.blogspot.com/)
10. Ashley (http://owensbabies.blogspot.com/)
11. Amelia (http://stevenandameliamiles.blogspot.com/)
12. Brandi (http://www.starringscarlett.com/)
I only did 12 because well I have a crap load of homework to do today plus I'm ovulating tomorrow. So uhhh...yeah got lots to do today. ;)