Saturday, February 19, 2011

30 Day Blogging Challenge- Day 10

Day 10- songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad

I have to admit I don't listen to music as much as I used to in high school. I have tried to play some music with Jayda and sing but then she just points at the tv and wants me to turn it on so I'm not sure how much into music she will be. :(

But in high school I would listen to dashboard confessionals, Michelle Branch, Avril Lavinge (she is now pretty yukky but her old songs were much better) when I was sad/mad. Usually that consisted of when I was going through a "break-up" because their lyrics are perfect for that.

In high school when I was hyper Amelia and I would listen to EFY songs (the upbeat ones) and we would make up stupid dances to go along with the words. We were so crazy! I also liked Taking Back Sunday.

Now I love the Goo Goo Dolls and Hello Goodbye when I am running. My favorite song by the Goo Goo Dolls is "Better Days". When Chase and I go on trips we listen to that song a lot. It reminds us both of Jayda's NICU stay.

My chill music is/was The Frey, Jack Johnson, Secondhand Serenade....that's all I can think of although I know there are a bunch more.

No comments:

Post a Comment