Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 1

Ok....so this is my 4th post today....yes 4th! My kid is sick and I am BORED and am procrastinating my school work... back off! :D

Day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

1. When I got married I had only been 19 for 4 months!

2. My daughter Jayda was concieved on our 1 year wedding anniversary (TMI but still pretty cool haha).

3. Ever since I was in 2nd grade I wanted to be a writer.

4. I literally am addicted to diet coke with lime and pretzel & cocunut M&M's.

5. I am obsessed with reality t.v.

6. Someday I hope to either work as a social worker in a children's hospital or work in an adoption agency. (Right now I am working on my Bachelor's in Psychology.)

7. Tying into the last one, Chase and I want 4 kids and to adopt one or more of them (depending on how my body will carry my next pregnancy). No matter how my next one goes though we want to adopt.

8. My sister and I are best friends and I called her to tell her I was pregnant before I even thought to tell Chase! I know horrible!

9. I am obsessed with learning about the Holocaust and WWII. I will watch any movie, documentary, or t.v show relating to it.

10. I am very much into politics and love getting into heating debates with people. I recently took an American Government class that completely changed my views. I am now a blue dog democrat (conservative on social issues but more liberal with fiscal issues). I never thought the "D" word would come out of my mouth.

11. If I could hang out with one famous person all day long I would hang out with either Ellen or Bob Harper from the Biggest Loser (do you like how both of them are gay? haha).

12. I ran my first half marathon this last November and ran it in 2hrs 5min 18sec! I want to run a full marathon after I have my next baby!

13. My brother's girlfriend recently got me and Chase addicted to a game called Nertz. We in turn have gotten our other friends addicted to it too!

14. I carry a water bottle with me everywhere. I also pee at least once every hour.
15. If I could recieve ANYTHING I wanted I would wish for healthy full term pregnancies. I would literally turn down a million dollars for that.  
Ok so the pic isn't that great of a close-up but I love it and think its adorable.

1 comment:

  1. cute my ash... :) I want to do this challenge sometime.. haha I love you.

    ReplyDelete