Ok....so this is my 4th post today....yes 4th! My kid is sick and I am BORED and am procrastinating my school work... back off! :D
Day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
1. When I got married I had only been 19 for 4 months!
2. My daughter Jayda was concieved on our 1 year wedding anniversary (TMI but still pretty cool haha).
3. Ever since I was in 2nd grade I wanted to be a writer.
4. I literally am addicted to diet coke with lime and pretzel & cocunut M&M's.
5. I am obsessed with reality t.v.
6. Someday I hope to either work as a social worker in a children's hospital or work in an adoption agency. (Right now I am working on my Bachelor's in Psychology.)
7. Tying into the last one, Chase and I want 4 kids and to adopt one or more of them (depending on how my body will carry my next pregnancy). No matter how my next one goes though we want to adopt.
8. My sister and I are best friends and I called her to tell her I was pregnant before I even thought to tell Chase! I know horrible!
9. I am obsessed with learning about the Holocaust and WWII. I will watch any movie, documentary, or t.v show relating to it.
10. I am very much into politics and love getting into heating debates with people. I recently took an American Government class that completely changed my views. I am now a blue dog democrat (conservative on social issues but more liberal with fiscal issues). I never thought the "D" word would come out of my mouth.