Friday, February 25, 2011

30 DBC- Catch up :D

day 13- a letter to someone

Dear Jayda,

Well you'll be 2 in June. I can't believe that! You are such a little ball of energy. Sometimes you make me want to pull my hair out, but most of the time I just look at you and think "wow I can't believe how BIG you are getting and how much I freaking love you!" When you were born I dreamed of this day, when we would worry more about if you ate your veggies than worrying about whether you would make it through the day alive. I prayed for the day that I could bring you home and just love you more than any person could love another. I begged Heavenly Father to let that happen. There were days where I really didn't think it was going to happen.

I remember when you were still so small I could see every bone in your body. It would take two nurses to work the wires just right just so I could hold you against my chest. I would hardly move a muscle that whole time holding you because I was so scared the slightest move would break you. I would sing the song "Families Can Be Together Forever" to you when I held you against my chest. I can still remember those little wrinkles on your forehead when you would look up at me with eyes that just knew who I was as I sang that song to you. I was your mommy and I knew that you knew that.

I know you were born a fighter. You had to be. I know Heavenly Father prepared you for that experience. You could see it in your actions that someone was helping you. I knew it then and I know it now that there were angels there helping you, rooting you on. I remember one time as I held you in my arms like a "normal" baby I looked down at you and I asked you if Jesus was there helping you and just at that moment you gave this big smile. I'll never forget that.

Now I can't keep up with you. You are the most social *little* thing ever. You probably don't even weigh 19lbs but you carry yourself like you are a the biggest girl ever. Everyone that knows you comments on how grown up you are for your size. You just couldn't wait to get moving and it hasn't stopped since. I wouldn't have it any other way though. I just wish you wouldn't grow up so fast! I love you little girl and I can't wait to see you accomplish everything you set your heart to do.

Love Always,
Mom

day 14- a picture of you and your family


So this is my ENTIRE (well some are missing) side of my Mom's side of the family. This was from the fam reunion back in September. I have no recent ones of just Chase, J, and I. :( I need to get some done.

day 15- put your ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play

1. Anything- Plain White T's
2. You Too &Stuff- Brian Regan (comedian)
3. Yes I Do-Rascal Flatts
4. In the Moment- Dave Kreitzer & the Embrace
5. Breakdown- Plain White T's
6.Tonight I Wanna Cry-Keith Urban
7. A Little's Enough- Angels and Airwaves
8. Over My Head- The Fray
9. Gone- Kelly Clarkson
10.Shimmy Shimmy Quarter Turn- HelloGoodbye

day 16- another picture of yourself

Me and my sis Becky

day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

I thought about this hard and really I don't want to be anyone else. I like my life the way it is. But I always thought it would be cool to follow the president (really any president) for a day and see what his day was like. I think if anyone did that they would have a lot more respect for the president regardless of who that would be. OR Donald Trump so I could spend all his money...then put all the stuff in a time portal to my house. :D
day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have

Well my ultimate dream was to be a mommy. Now that I am a mommy I have another dream and that is to be a social worker. I love to help people and give advice (sometimes its probably not wanted haha). It's just in my nature I guess. I would love to work in either a Children's Hospital or in an adoption agency. I think that would be my dream job. One of my other dreams is to adopt. Chase and I have talked about it a lot and we REALLY REALLY want to! If I got the opportunity to I would be forever grateful. I am currently going through school to get my Bachelors Degree in Psychology. After that I plan to get my Masters in Social Work. I plan to accomplish all of this by the time I am done having kids!

Phew that was long! Why did I agree to do this with my crazy life? Til the next time farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment