Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Update on my goals...

So this is a little late but I have been super busy taking care of a pretty sick/cranky toddler. But I just wanted to update my bloggy blog with how I did last week with my goals. One of my goals was to work out at least twice a day. I went Mon-Thurs working out twice and day and then Friday and Sat. I worked out once a day because my body was screaming for a break. I was super proud of myself though because it can be tough sometimes when Jayda needs me. She is starting to really like watching me work out though its kinda funny. She will grab a 5lb weight and carry it around. Which is hilarious considering she only weighs 17lbs! What a strong little bugger! Then I took her a couple of times on a run in her jogging stroller. I wish that it was less cold though! I can't wait til it gets warmer so that I can go with her more often because she loves it! For the most part though I just did the Biggest Loser workout videos and yoga. Chase tried Px90 but I didn't like it too much. I am gonna try one other video and give it another shot. I wish I had a membership to a gym or something though so I could drop Jayda off at the daycare. But Chase is pretty good about watching her when he is home.

Then another one of my goals was to venture out and eat something new. Buy veggies I don't normally buy and such. SO I bought some eggplant and some tofu. The first dish was eggplant parm. The second was tofu stirfry. They really weren't bad. In fact, Jayda downed the eggplant parm and had some of the tofu. The tofu's texture was a bit much for me though. It was just really soggy BUT some of my "tofu veteran" friends have given me some good pointers for next time (thanks Juli and Ashley!! :D ).

This week hasn't been the best since Jayda has been sick and I felt like I was coming down with something so I have been loading up on airborne and luckily I haven't gotten sick. But the nights have been crazy and she just has been clingy to me all day long so I haven't really been able to get much done. But we all have our weak weeks...haha Better luck next week eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment