Tuesday, February 15, 2011

30 Day Blogging Challenge Day 5 and 6

day 5- a picture of somewhere you've been to




Boston: I went there for a weekend for my brothers reception and we didn't get much time to explore since it was such a short trip. So I want to go there again just not in the hot muggy August weather.

Yellowstone: This was when I was little and I vaguely remember it and didn't truely appreciate it.


day 6- favorite super hero and why

I'm not big on superheros because I never really watched cartoons as a kid because I really wasn't into it...especially sci-fi type of cartoons. SO I'm not very familiar with them. BUT if I had to HAVE a superhero power I would probably want to be able to jump to a different location in a matter of seconds (like in the movie Jumper). I think that would be awesome. You cut the BS and hassle out of traveling plus if I were on the Amazing race I would KILL it.

No comments:

Post a Comment