Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day!

So for V-day my hubby and I celebrated it on Saturday since we could get a babysitter and go out! It was so fun and much needed! When we woke up on Saturday we switched gifts...which we never do because we hate buying gifts but we decided we need to be more thoughtful so we did gifts this year. He was so thoughtful and he got me a book I really wanted called "Taking Charge of Your Fertiliy" and its pretty much a book about the Fertility Awareness Method of birth control but can also be used to get pregnant. You pretty much chart your waking BBT(basal body temperature) and your cervical fluid which can in turn tell when you are fertile. I think its awesome to be aware of what is going on inside your body and I plan to use it as birth control after we have our next baby. He also got me two shirts and a pair of jeans from Aeropostale. He is such a good hubby! I got him a one hour massage at Massage Envy and a card.

That night we went to 25 & Main for dinner and then we went and saw "Just Go With It". It was hilarious and everyone in the theatre was cracking up so hard I couldn't even hear half the jokes. :D It was nice to get out though!

Chase is such an awesome husband though. I can't believe its been 3 years already of being married but at the same time its hard to think of life without him! He is such a good daddy and I truely feel lucky with how good he is with Jayda. I don't know what I would do if I didn't get breaks when he got home from work. I literally would have a nervous breakdown but he is just so good at understanding that being a stay at home mommy can be really hard and stressful at times and that I need to get "off work" too. I feel that we are in the best place our marriage has ever been! I love him so much!!

1 comment: