Friday, February 18, 2011

30 Day Blogging Challenge Day 8 & 9

Day 8- Short term goals for this month and why

1. Get Jayda off the bottle at night

2. Get everything organized for our spring break couples trip next month!!! Can't wait!!!

3. Only let Jayda watch TV when she is eating (it helps keep her distracted and occupied). She has gotten addicted to it lately and it has been worrying me. It's just so easy to plop her in front of the TV when I am trying to get things done. I know its a really bad habit though. I think we have watched Monsters INC like a million times (she loves the little girl in it).

4. Study for my test coming up next week.

Day 9- something you're proud of in the past few days

Jayda is OFF the bottle except for right before bed time! It's a freaking miracle! She is will be 2 years old in 4 months haha! Ridiculous! Since she got over being sick she just wasn't that interested in the bottle and just wants FOOD! So we decided to just let her eat and take away the bottle. We were going to try and take it away for good but she wouldn't go to sleep without a bottle. So we decided we'll let her get used to no bottle in the day time and then in about a week we will take it completely away! The girl is ALWAYS hungry now though! She is either going through a growth spurt or just consuming more because of the no bottle. Either way I am not complaining! She needs to start getting some meat on her bones! My goal is to get her to 20lbs by her 2 year appt! HAHA! Such a little bug! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment