Saturday, February 26, 2011

MORE 30 DBC

I figure I'm just going to get another cluster done because I don't think I am going to have much time this week.

day 19- nicknames you have and why you have them


Well I don't have really any nicknames now but when I was little I had some. My sister used to call me ashbashkadash all the time. Then I had the nickname shorty and smiley in elementary school because I was always like 2ft shorter than everyone else and I was always the smallest in my class (no wonder Jayda is so little). And smiley because I was always so happy and I had huge buck teeth so it was kinda hard to miss. :D I love when people call me Ash though because it makes it seem so much more personal. It kinda hit and miss with Ashleys though because I know some get way annoyed when you call them Ash.
day 20- someone you love
I have talked about Jayda and Chase too much and I haven't mentioned a lot about who I have ALWAYS loved and that is Jesus Christ.


day 21- a picture of something that makes you happy


Running

Yoga- although I'm not crazy flexible I love it and it really relaxes my body and mind. I want to get better at it though.

day 22- what makes you different from everyone else

I know it sounds cheesy but because I am me. Sure people can relate to things I have been through but thats the cool thing about being an individual, you can walk the same journey and still have different experiences. Those experiences good and bad have made me who I am today.

day 23- something you crave for a lot

I know I already told you I am addicted to diet coke with lime and coconut and pretzel m&ms but I also crave sugar cookies and tomatillo dip and chips. mmmmmmm I also love uncooked tortillas from Costco. Yummy!

Day 24-Your last 5 Facebook status's

Feb 14th: I just tried out one of the 3 new work out videos by Bob Harper....Holy crap that aint no Biggest Loser workout video! That crap was HARD! I felt like I was going to throw up!


Feb 16th: I was on my hands and knees scrubbing the kitchen floor when I suddenly feel something heavy against my back and I looked back to find Jayda holding a HAMMER! I still don't know how she got it off the dresser! Sometimes you just have to laugh!


Feb 19th: Well I've packed up all of J's bottle but a couple. She has gone 3 days without it and 1 night!!! AHHH I can't wait to never see a bottle for a LONG time!


Feb 23rd: Help me make a decision because I can't! On March 26th there are two events I really want to go to. 1. To run the Biggest Loser 5k with 6 past contestents of the biggest loser (Sam, Koli, Darius, Ada, Brenden, and Adam) or 2. The March of Dimes walk... UGH why do they have to be on the same day?? GRRR I feel really guilty not going to the MOD walk though......


Feb 24th: Isn't it sick when you've been wide awake since 3am and you're not the least bit tired? I swear having a kid surely screws up your circadian rhythm! The funny thing is Jayda slept the entire night! Insomonia sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment